The Briarwood Clinic
May 26, 2020
SAFETY PLAN FOR RETURN TO “IN-PERSON” THERAPY
- Patients agree not to enter the clinic for any reason, if you have a fever, shortness of breath, coughing or any other symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Patients agree not to enter the clinic for any reason, if you have been exposed to another person who is showing signs of infection or confirmed infection within the last two weeks.
- Persons bringing a child or other dependent in for sessions, agree to ensure both you and the dependent follow all safety protocols.
- Patients agree to maintain social distancing requirements at all times while in therapy rooms, the reception area and other common areas.
- Patients agree to refrain from all physical contact with others in the clinic.
- Patients agree to wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time.
- Patients agree to sanitize hands before entering the building, and/or immediately upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer and hand soap is readily available throughout the clinic.
- Patients agree to wear a protective mask while in the clinic. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- Therapists will sanitize their therapy rooms immediately following each patient session.
- Administrative staff will sanitize all common areas once every hour or immediately following an identified potential risk of contagion.
The Briarwood Clinic remains committed to following state and federal guidelines to adhere to professional healthcare standards in reducing the spread of COVID-19. Despite our careful attention to sanitization, social distancing and other protocols, there is still a chance you could be exposed to COVID-19 in our office. By entering our office, you understand this risk. If, at any point, you prefer to stop in-person sessions, or transition to remote services, please notify the clinic immediately. While we will accommodate your desire for teletherapy, you should contact your insurance carrier to ensure coverage of remote services.
Thank you for your willingness to ensure the safety of everyone during this challenging time.
We look forward to seeing you again!